Monday, April 22, 2013

Hot Imports Night 2 Car Show-Part 1

While the Hot Imports Night VIP Party was a bust, the car show festivities was its usual high intensity testosterone trip!  I missed a couple of my favorite models like Arianne Bautista, Kris Nuqui, Kristine Santamena, Bianca Peralta, and Jahziel Manabat for whatever reason I cannot fathom (I guess I was too stoked in anticipation of the VIP party).  Nonetheless, it was quite a productive day for me---that is until my battery ran out of juice---and I needed to find an outlet I can re-charge!  I was hoping that the Jollibee store across the World Trade Center can provide me that need and at the same time satisfy my grumbling tummy.  Unfortunately, no such luck but I did get my fill of the Ultimate Burger Steak and Tuna Pie to gas me up for the remainder of the event!  Man, I need to get me an extra battery for long event such as this!  

Ruby Kindipan





 Dale Meris







 Janine Lao
It was difficult taking pictures of the A-Plus All Weather Paint models since they
had their own booth which was almost always packed whenever a photo op
presents itself.  Needless to say, I did not get much shots judging by my two
pictures of Janine.



 Alyzza Agustin

Aura Centeno



1 comment: