Monday, April 22, 2013

Hot Imports Night 2 Car Show-Part 3

Abby Poblador
My car show attendance is incomplete without this lady.  Before
she was in all the events and then she diversified as a mixed 
martial arts ring girl and then she became a rare commodity
in the car show industry (at least the ones I got to attend).  Oh well,
shoot lang ng shoot pag nandyan sya.








 Alyssa Lagahino
Not does she possess a pretty face, she also belts out
one fine tune with her band P2BP.  







 Jewelle de Vera
She breezed through her bikini walk during the VIP party much to the displeasure
of the BatMans.  The ones I took was already at the B2B Babe presentation after
the bikini show.  Nahh, I don't think she was shy.  Personally, I think she had 
the best bikini among the lot---smart and sexy!




Cindy Samson
Tall and beautiful---the making of a beauty queen!





No comments:

Post a Comment