Sunday, May 19, 2013

Hotter Summer Nights 6 Part 1-SM Mall of Asia Parking Lot

Like the day's weather---it was truly a HOT event!  And this became even hotter as the night crept in and then came the models who amped up the heat even more!  As usual, the cars where forgotten and the photogs became a frenzy of piranhas at the smell of blood!  My, my, my, at my size, I found it hard to traverse through the maze of people and cars without having to hurt anyone.  

Three activity areas where set up:  The A-Plus All Weather Paint and the Premiere Condom booths plus the main stage.  Unfortunately, the first two were not elevated and when the activities began photographers after the third row can no longer get a shot in---including myself.  Needless to say, not much photos of Geng, Maybelle, Cathy, Cyen, Kim, Janine, Alyzza, and Alain.  Good thing that Kriz Nuqui   made a solo appearance at their booth when I was fortunate enough to have  been passing by.  Talk about perfect timing!

Kriz Nuqui






Then all the other ladies started showing up and I was more than happy to start shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment