Saturday, May 18, 2013

BGC Wheels for Wheels Auto Show-May 11, 2013



Kung taga bundok ka at di ka pa napapadpad sa lugar na may matataas na building e tiyak na maliligaw ka sa Bonifacio Global City!  What was a simple ride to the venue became an adventure of sorts as my friends and I made the rounds of BGC to attend the Wheels for Wheels Auto Show.  

Truth be told, I'm an ignoramus outside of Quezon City and was at a lost in terms of directions.  Good thing my Kumpareng Buboy, had a better sense of direction than I have.  Anyway, after a lot of stop overs to ask for directions, we finally got to the 30th Street Parking where the venue was at.  

Since it was open parking, I was under the impression that the event was free---I was mistaken.  Gate charge was at Php 115 with a canvass loot bag as a freebie.  What?!  I didn't realize that a loot bag can cost so much!  According to the ticket master, the loot bag would be for other freebies we get inside---which also turned out to be a dud!  Harang!  Anyway, on to the car show itself...

Well, the cars on display and the lack of car show babes further gave proof of the show's lack of profligacy which further compounded my perception that the event was not worth the long trip and the extravagant entrance fee.  I did see a couple of cars I liked but not enough to change my opinion.  What's worse is that there weren't much car show models to stir up the place.











Good thing Yassi Benitez, Jhazms Malvar, Jewelle de Vera, and Raquel Santiago came and got my blood near boiling point---then it rained!

Ka-malas naman talaga!




(L-R) Raquel Santiago, Jhazms Malvar, Jewelle de Vera,
and Yassi Benitez.


The other models I took a liking to...



Loved the corset!




No comments:

Post a Comment