Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Gorgeous Ladies of the Manila Auto Salon 2013

My camera has been sidelined for quite a spell and it has been a while since I attended the last car show.  So I have been relegated as a liker of all the photos taken by other camera buffs who have been in attendace.  Anyway, good thing I've got my camera fixed in time for the Manila Auto Salon 2013 held at the SMX Convention Center in SM Mall of Asia from November 14-17. 

It was also an opportunity to break in my SAL50F18 portrait lens which I bought the same day.  Since it has a fixed focal lenght I had to be up close and personal to get my shots and at these events---doing so takes a lot of patience.  With a Shrek-like body as mine, weaving your way into a crowd of photogs can be challenging, especially if you don't want to hurt anyone in the process. :)

Unfortunately, experimenting with the new lens got me a lot of rejected shots and sore feet (from 2 hours of going round and round of the venue taking pictures).  Oh well, fulfillment is in the journey.  Next time I expect to do better.

Really refreshing to see these gorgeous ladies again!
 
Alex Moreno
 






 
Alyzza Agustin
 

 
 
Kriz Nuqui
 
 


 
 
Alyssa Lagahino


 
Arianne Bautista




 
Cathy Gabionza


 
Karen Tuazon


 
Joy Cortez

 
 
Aica Sy



 
Angel Malit


Shieko Yuda





Kim Chi



 
SMae Ranning

 
Yassi Benitez




Mika Umali


Kitty Kath



Janine Lao, Dale Meris, and Ruby Kindipan




 
Christina Oquias


 
Charm de la Cruz


And the other ladies...


 










 



 
 
 


 
 


 



 




2 comments: