Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Jinri Park FHM Autograph Signing

What a stroke of good luck!  I brought my camera to work today to have it checked at a nearby Sony service center.  But then I saw Jinri Park's wall post of her FHM autograph signing today at Robinson's Galleria Movieworld and all thoughts of the repair was parked for another day.  The service center will always be there but Jinri won't. 
 
I'm quite certain that the BatMans in attendance were all wishing to see Jinri wearing her FHM cover outfit but that was wishful thinking.  I'm sure the organizers considered the potential frenzy that would have stirred such a stunt.  Still, the turnout was packed as expected.

 
The event was scheduled for 6pm but the shindig did not start until 7pm as Jinri got ambushed for an interview by god knows who.  Anyway, in fairness to her she did arrive a little before 6pm as me and my company saw her while we were chilling out at Burger King.  I had my camera with me but I was unable to do a quick draw for a snap as she was already near when I noticed her dumurely clad in her spaghetti strap dress.  Oh well, here's what I got to show for an hour of waiting.
 






 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment