Monday, November 7, 2016

Manila Auto Salon and Truck Show 2016 Part 1: CARS & TRUCKS


It has been a while since I last went to a car show.  I guess I got tired of looking at the same display year in and year out (not to mention seeing the same old car models---though I must admit that for some likes Joycee Castro and Kris Nuqui, absence makes the EYES grow fonder :) ).  However, when I saw that the Manila Auto Salon is showcasing TRUCKS, I was enticed (and partly curious as to the models who's going to be around to grace the occasion).  So off I went with my trusty DSLR (which I noticed needs some cleaning) and my wife (Why take selfies when you can have someone to take the pictures for you?) to the SMX at SM Mall of Asia last November 5 to take part in the event!

Having been off the car show events for almost three years I noticed that this year's MAS was a little tad less attendance.  The last time I attended it was packed with car enthusiasts, photographers, and the curious newbies. Personally, I'd say GOOD FOR ME since I really hate jockeying for shots in a packed venue.  

The trucks on display did not disappoint!  Being a big guy I'm all for trucks---BIG ONES!  It was a "pag nanalo ako sa lotto" moment for me!  Oh man, I was salivating like Pavlov's dog! 

Here are the ones I took a fancy on.

Part II:  The MODELS.



































 


No comments:

Post a Comment