Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Daiana Menezes: My Amiga Girl Premier Night

I was invited to the premier night of Daiana Menezes' movie My Amiga Girl last night at the Cinema 9 of SM Megamall.  Naturally, I did not pass up the opportunity for a photoshoot with this gorgeous lady and as soon as I got confirmation from my wife that she can get to Megamall in time with my trusty old camera I was there and ready to shoot by 7pm.

It was supposed to be grocery day for me and my wife but in order to squeeze this in I had to just opt to do a partial list of the immediate needs and just stop by the Hypermarket after the movie.  Unfortunately, the movie started late and we were not able to finish it since the grocery closes at 9pm.  Anyway, we had our laugh's content with what we saw so I guess quota na din yun.

Congratulations Daiana! 




No comments:

Post a Comment