Saturday, June 15, 2013

Metro Rides 5 @ Robinson's Galleria-June 15, 2013

After attending a baptism reception at SM Megamall, my next stop was the Metro Rides 5 exhibit at Robinson's Galleria.  It was actually a decision which mostly relied on my entourage which comprised my fours sons and my wife.  Although it was part of my itinerary, my two boys got a whiff of the ToyCon happening at the Mega Trade Hall and I didn't want to push my plan on them.  Fortunately, the ToyCon was packed with a long queue of spectators that got my boys turned off and decided to cross over to Robinson's Galleria to trip on cars and gorgeous gals!  However, there were only scooters on display but ---lucky me---the Repsol and APlusAllWeather PaintBabes were there to salvage the situation!  









 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment